When jobs are lost and bills pile up — when families and businesses face insurmountable financial problems — the skillful guidance of a competent, compassionate bankruptcy attorney can give you the strength to go on.
In greater Oakland, Lawrence L. Szabo has 35 years of experience as a lawyer dedicated to representing consumer and business debtors. His certification as a specialist in bankruptcy law by The State Bar of California has translated to effective representation for thousands of debtors in Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases.
You can trust Mr. Szabo to give honest, thorough answers to your questions about these and many other common concerns:
- Discharging medical and credit card debt
- Treatment of personal loans and student loan debt
- Responses to foreclosure threats, vehicle repossession, wage garnishment and creditor harassment
- The "means test" that determines eligibility for Chapter 7 "fresh start" bankruptcy
- Property exemptions that specify material possessions you can keep during bankruptcy
- The relationship between bankruptcy and taxation
The link below will lead you to a wealth of important information about attorney Szabo, his bankruptcy background and the career accomplishments that have built his reputation.
One phone call to 510-922-0565 or email message at our website can arrange your free initial consultation with the Law Office of Lawrence L. Szabo. We look forward to meeting you, listening to you, learning from you and mapping a strategy that addresses your unique issues.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.